- Scarf, come on it’s gotta be on the top of the list. Whether you’re heading into Winter or in the thick of it already you can never go wrong with an easy 5 row scarf! This bad boy can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes, and what’s better is that you can get 2 out of 1 of our 1 kilo bumps, so for $109 you can have both your mum and sisters presents done in less than an hour!
- Wall hanging made easy! You’ve seen those beautiful looms hanging around, but here we have a more simpler version by just tying up each individual piece of yarn or string around your piece of wood. You can either use chunky yarn or thinner yarn depending on the scale you’re after. Inspired by The Hook Nook
photo found on pinterest
- Dry Ingredient cookie jars. Perfect stocking filler for the sweet tooth’s in your family! Or if you aren’t wanting to blow the budget but still get something nice for your friends too. All you got to do is pick your favourite cookie mixture, throw all the dry ingredients into a jar, write up the recipe for the wet ingredients, cooking/mixing details and voila!
- Yarn bowl! Perfect to hold your fruit or even jewellery depending on the size you’re after
- Hand make a beautiful card, maybe use some pressed flowers and glue them to the front, then make a sweet voucher to go inside like a “One dinner date, on the house!” or “A 1 hour back rub” or especially for your parents “Cooked meal, by me” get creative with it, you know what the people you care about love, so make it specific to them. Something you know they will really appreciate and value. Of course you could always slip a cheeky Plump & Co Voucher in there too ;)